• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

joester77

Lurker
Jan 31, 2013
I am a 83 year old who`s family has bought me a Time2 10.1" android tablet and I am having problems,using chrome which keeps sending error message chrome is not responding and other minor problems.Like most companies today once you have bought the article nobody want to know.I wonder could you help me at all J.O`Brien:mad:

Welcome to AF J.:)

Sad to hear about your tablet woes. Give this a try, Go into Settings | Apps | All | Chrome and you should see a button in there that says "Clear Data." Try that and see if it helps.

I was hoping to give you a link for your tablet's forum but we don't have one. You could try asking one the the following two places where a lot of smart, friendly folks hang out.

General Tablet Talk - Android Forums
Android Lounge - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones