• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mugan Power Extended Battery

BetaMan

Android Enthusiast
May 4, 2010
U.S.A.
Has anyone considered the Mugen Power 6400 mAh Extended Battery with a kickstand on the cover?

It's kinda pricy though, $105.00

My stock battery won't make it through the day for me. I'm on Verizon's network and 4G LTE constantly. I just took it off full charge and made 2 phone calls and I'm already down to 88%

Here is the link to the battery:
http://www.mugen-power-batteries.co...amsung-galaxy-note-2-with-battery-door.html:o

I have considered getting that battery--mainly because I like the kickstand that it has--I had the GNote 1 and got the Mugen battery with it.

The reason why I am not getting it, for now at least, is because the stock battery on my Verizon Note II is absolutely stellar--and I keep LTE on and use it regularly at work. After an 8-hour day, I still have as much as 65% left. I use the phone at 40%-85% brightness, on average.

I'm surprised that yours is going down by 22% after 2 phone calls... seems kind of quick to me.

You might want to see if you can possibly get a battery replacement.

Did you "condition" your battery when you first got it?

Upvote 0
I have considered getting that battery--mainly because I like the kickstand that it has--I had the GNote 1 and got the Mugen battery with it.

The reason why I am not getting it, for now at least, is because the stock battery on my Verizon Note II is absolutely stellar--and I keep LTE on and use it regularly at work. After an 8-hour day, I still have as much as 65% left. I use the phone at 40%-85% brightness, on average.

I'm surprised that yours is going down by 22% after 2 phone calls... seems kind of quick to me.

You might want to see if you can possibly get a battery replacement.

Did you "condition" your battery when you first got it?

"Condition" it how? All I did was charge it completely and start using it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones