• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Multiple POP3 email accounts question.

highxj

Lurker
Nov 9, 2009
Currently using LaucherPro....I have two separate email accounts with my ISP, Bresnan. With all my previous android phones I've been able to set up desktop shortcuts to each account so they can be checked separately. With the X, I cannot seem to do this. The email shortcut does not allow me to specify an account, and just shows the default account.

I'd really like to continue to use my old system of two account shortcuts, any ideas guys?? Thanks...

Dan

Currently using LaucherPro....I have two separate email accounts with my ISP, Bresnan. With all my previous android phones I've been able to set up desktop shortcuts to each account so they can be checked separately. With the X, I cannot seem to do this. The email shortcut does not allow me to specify an account, and just shows the default account.

I'd really like to continue to use my old system of two account shortcuts, any ideas guys?? Thanks...

Dan

Bump. Just got my DX upgrade from D1 and would like to know, too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones