Music and PlaylistsSupport

1. PMUSER

PMUSER Well-Known Member

Hey I have tons of music and pictures on my external SD Card. The problem I am seeing is that when my phone boots up it hangs at loading external SD and then my google music keeps mixing up songs and deleting my playlists. I am not sure why this is happening bc I can see all my stuff on the external card, so I wonder if anyone else is seeing this and maybe has a solution or suggestion even

Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. Dark One

Dark One Well-Known Member Contributor

Maybe try a different music app? Third party apps are usually better than stock because they get regular updates. There are a zillion music players in the play store.
    PMUSER likes this.
  3. PMUSER

PMUSER Well-Known Member

I guess I am more concerned about the SD card not loading correctly, wondering if this happens to anyone else.
  4. Murf1

Murf1 Well-Known Member

Some times after rebooting I will get a sluggish "loading of the SD". The other day when I was messing with the tags on songs on my SD, it just started doing the "loading SD" multiple times for some strange reason (no reboot). For some reason it thought it needed to.
    I like the music app "MixZing Basic".
    PMUSER likes this.
  5. Ken C

Ken C Well-Known Member

Look in the file you keep your tunes in. See if you have a file labeled .nomedia if so delete that file, reboot the phone and see if it still happens. Don't have the issue myself, but read somewhere that one the phone reads that file it screws with your media files in some way
    Artine likes this.