• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Music app with play speed adjust?

fearfeasog

Oct 27, 2011
Hi all, last I was here it was after I got the Samsung GS5, Now I have the HTC 10 and I have a couple questions. I'll post different threads with different questions, so as not to make this confusing.

I hear people complain about the lack of a music app and a gallery app. I def. miss the Samsung music app, partly because I am used to it, but it also has a great play speed adjustment feature that is lacking in all other apps I have tried on the 10. Anyone know of a basic music player that has that speed adjustment? I'm NOT talking about an app that's specifically for slowing down audio, like ASD, or audipo. I'm talking the basic, standard music app that usually comes with the OS.

Anyone?

thanks! ff

Ok.. the % buttons on the front screen act as toggles... so, for example, if you press the 120% button, it will toggle the speed boost to 120%... if you press it again it will untoggle and put it back to 100%.

If you hold it down, you can then use the slider to pick whatever speed you want it to be.
Actually this is right on. You just have to spend the 4 bucks to get the slider to work and get rid of the apps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones