• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Music issues...and other questions

nickstanley

Dec 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I have the leaked update on my phone. Since I started running Froyo, I have had issues with my music. I will try to play a song and I get the error..."Sorry the player does not support this type of audio file." I restart the phone, and it will play music just fine. Later, I will get the same error.

Anyone had this issue?

On another note, I was thinking of going back to 2.1 then getting the official 2.2 hoping that it would fix this issue. I cannot find the link with the tutorial. Anyone know where it is?

Thanks in advance

I too have the same problem. Double annoying, since my ringtone is an MP3
Same here I noticed my ringer stopped working and checked my music and it stopped working also along with any video rhapsody and anything audio or video related. Rebooted phone and everything worked again. Happened again a few hours later rebooted and I haven't a problem again yet in a few days. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones