• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Music Player does not show all songs

Angelino

Lurker
Jan 13, 2010
Hi there.

I've bought a Milestone and after the first contact with him, copied some musics to a folder on SD card.
The problem is: some songs does not appear on the player.
Some musics do, some musics does not.
I tried several players (Meridian, RockOn, TuneWiki) to see if this was an issue with the default player, but all of them showed the same problem.
I also thought that this could be a problem with the ID tags of the MP3 files that didn't show, so i checked every one with a MP3 tag editor and fixed some, but to no avail: the files still doesn't show on the list.
Just one more detail: if I go to a file manager and "execute" the MP3 file, the music plays just correctly.

Dows anyone has experienced some behaviour like this, or I'm doing something wrong??

Is there a way to add all files on a folder to a playlist without going one by one on a file manager?

Thanks in advance.
Angelino

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones