• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

music titles suddenly messed up, skyrocket

I added some music to my skyrocket using kies. That was fine, but then a few days ago, the titles on half the songs changed to other formats that were incorrect, like what the file was called when it was ripped from a CD. There are a lot of them with two zeroes, then the actual song title, and <unknown> for the artist, when a few days ago, it was properly entered.

I tried synching with mediamonkey, but no dice. Still showing up as missing the song information.

I've also noticed that the stereo on some songs is going out, one side will intermittently be quieter. Adding the 5.1 surround sound effect makes the stereo sound reasonably normal. I don't -think- it's the cable itself due to that.

Terribly confused.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones