• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My desire the smart phone.....

.....Is so much smarter than me its a shame, whilst waiting for my sim i have had my phone sat there wondering why i cannot set things up the basics whilst off-line (no Sim) so not touched it for a whole day, well i could take it no longer i had top switch it on you now just to look at it and me the numpty has just discovered you can use it without a sim :eek:

just thought my pointless post my give you a giggle at my dimness :eek:

chowhusky, how come you didnt get a sim? did you order sim free? i got a sim with mine from MPD but it isnt registered and i too have had my desire sat here all day

No I needed and ordered a sim it seemed to get posted a day after lol
just my luck but saying that its no hardship really as i am just getting my head around it all now without the worry of mis-dialling and ghost messaging everyone whilst i play lol

Thank you I am getting there now this is a first for me these touchy screen thingys lol I have had the pdf manual on my pc all day reading through it but there nothing prepares you for actually being practical......had re-format my sd card 3 times and then it decided to play nice lol but by playing with the phone messing it up you learn......well eventually lol.... if not i come here and annoy you all :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones