• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My huawei asend

hello i'm francine and i have some questions . I hav a huawei asend m750. I cant figure out how to do lots of things, like partion my sd card with 2 partions to save apps. Or wat a root n how to do that n wat is a rom n wats it for n how do i use that if i need it? I love my phone i just wish i new the how to's and had a manuel to explain how to does everything

hello i'm francine and i have some questions . I hav a huawei asend m750. I cant figure out how to do lots of things, like partion my sd card with 2 partions to save apps. Or wat a root n how to do that n wat is a rom n wats it for n how do i use that if i need it? I love my phone i just wish i new the how to's and had a manuel to explain how to does everything

Hi. I'm sorry but the phone you have is not an Android Smartphone therefore we cannot help you here. AndroidForums.com is for Android Phones. The particular section of the forum you posted in is for the Huawei Ascend M860. Do you mean you have the Huawei Ascend M860 like the phone in that link:

http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/huawei-ascend-cricket-wireless/4505-6452_7-34192033.html

If you do then you have came to the right place. To get started with rooting and roms checkout the following guide (Guide Created by: Tokenspoke)

http://androidforums.com/ascend-all-things-root/320265-ultimate-ascend-customization-guide.html

If you do then this

Upvote 0
Hellom my name is carol and i have the huawei asend m860 and i have had it since january and all of the sudden my text tones and notifactions dont have any sound to them nor does it a vibate to it could someone please help me out with this problem.....

you sure you didnt just turn off the volume on your notifications..?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones