my main pet peeve about this phone....

Last Updated:

1. sidwin

sidwin Member This Topic's Starter

i know that with 2.2 coming out the bluetooh problem of not being able to activate a voice command through the bt channel will be fixed. surprised it isnt there to be honest....
    but my main complaint about the phone is what happen to the talk and end button? screw the camera button and those annoying buttons on the bottom. it's such a pita when u cant see the button when u're using the phone in the dark anyways. i hate it when i'm on a call then i click over to another app and then i'm trying to figure out how to swap back to hang up the call. for all these years we've always had talk and end buttons. i tried search for an app that would allow me to reassign the buttons much like what aebutton allowed winmo to do.

other than that i only had to reset the phone twice in a week. one was mandatory after software install and once because i couldn't get wifi to come on. i do admit i thought for a 1ghz processor it would be superfast compared to my tp2. but i am glad to be able to check multiple exchange servers, plenty free apps, much nicer screen and away from htc's crap.

thanks,
    sid

Advertisement
  2. PoundSand

PoundSand Well-Known Member

when on a call, pull down the notification area and you should be able to switch right back to the dialer app.

3. dawankler

dawankler Well-Known Member

Another option is to hit the Home button and then press the Phone icon again, might be a little easier if you're in an app that hides the notification bar.

4. stewdog1

stewdog1 Well-Known Member

Sid,
    Check the tips and tricks. There's a setting to keep the light on those bottom keys on all the time.

sidwin likes this.
  5. PoundSand

PoundSand Well-Known Member

he's complaining about not being able to see the home button though. ;)