My phone case obsessionTips

Last Updated:

1. Sharondippity

Sharondippity Dismember VIP Member

Advertisement
  2. kct1975

kct1975 Well-Known Member

I actually have bought my gel cover and three phone holsters from EBAY. I use EBAY because I have an HTC EVO 4G with the extended battery option and EBAY is the only place I can find covers and holsters that fit. Sprint, my carrier, only has covers and holsters that fit the EVO with the standard battery.
  3. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands VIP Member

LOL! I don't really have an obsession like you do. I usually end up with a couple different cases by the time I'm up for an upgrade. Mine are less for changing my look than for protecting my phone, though. My job takes it's toll on smartphones....
  4. Fred Bassett

Fred Bassett Well-Known Member

i have a case obsession too, but its finding that elusive case that will fit the Maxx and go in the Moto car dock without having to be taken off the phone. So far have not found it. Have to keep taking the Otterbox commuter case off.
  5. cbreze

cbreze Well-Known Member

No biggie, Being female you probably have lots of shoes to. Your cases are a fashion statement. Like different purses. I have one case, an otter commuter, and it was hard enough getting it in there just right, I'm never taking it out.;)
  6. dansyd

dansyd New Member

Oh thank god I thought I was going to have to seek help for me obsession with phone cases, glad to hear I am not the only one lol.....Btw I have all the ones in your picture and a few more on the way :)
    Sharondippity likes this.
  7. arparaspolo

arparaspolo Well-Known Member

I always buy a case or 3 but in the end I always end up going commando lol.
  8. Sharondippity

Sharondippity Dismember VIP Member

Me too, show pics!