• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My phone just made a series of alert sounds I rarely have heard, nothing happened, so,

themartyred

Mar 21, 2011
I then went to system update, which I have done 2 times already today, but this time, when I clicked on firmware OR PRL or profile updates, they ALL gave me an error unlike earlier today when it said there was no firmware update. The error that it says now is - 'your update could not be completed'.

SO - that makes me wonder if Sprint shut those off once I heard those two beeps? Because I was able to check just fine for updates earlier in the day, but now all three types of updates (the android update just says up to date) come back with that same error, and I see all across the net, a bunch of other Transform users are now seeing that!

interesting...

[TheAndroid];2458149 said:
I think your referring to the 'No signal' alert noise that happens twice after you update firmware?

yes, I believe that's the specific sound. It starts out low then quickly goes high in a 1/4 second or so. And these sounds came before I went and checked for an update. Who knows what's going on. Thanks for replying! We are continually hopeful, if anything!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones