• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My samsung core duos i8262

karimla131

Lurker
Oct 28, 2013
hi ...

i think my samsung core duos i8262 is hang up a lot than the review such as when i play need for speed it's slow .. also when i play music the sound stop for just 0.5 Sec and return .. also the ram always used min 650 and some time it reach 750 ... i found some thing that may be useful when i open the battery to see which app is using the battery i found " android system " is the biggest app and when i installed smart ram booster i found also android system is the most thing using the ram ... i don't know what can i do .. as my experience on android is zero i was working one iphone ...

thanks
Best Regards'

I dont think we yet have a forum for your device, but have you potentially tried downloading an app killer. Typically I don't like to reccomend them, but if you are having a lot of issues with RAM maybe try downloading one so you can kill some of the apps that are using up a lot of it.

Otherwise if you are having so much difficulty with your device might want to just factory reset, as it sounds like some inherent things are going wrong that should not be going wrong. Just be sure to backup your contacts before you do this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones