• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My sim turns on and off automatically by showing syncing contacts by sim processor

Nightman_77

Lurker
Jan 13, 2023
My sim turns on and off automatically by showing syncing contacts by sim processor
i m using oukitel wp10 5g, android 10 . Often my mobile notification shows syncing contacts by sim processor in addition the sim get deactivated , and it had been continued for some times. So I can't got any calls , messages , and not able to use mobile internet . I tried reboot hard reset and tun off all syncing in google account. my mobile and some other measures but it wasn't fixed. It was most annoying for me , I don't know what to do. Please help me soon.

Attachments

• 321301704_1738871556572083_7109087490394804426_n.jpg
    321301704_1738871556572083_7109087490394804426_n.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,257
You probably have a faulty Sim card.
Contact your phone carrier / provider for replacement
You probably have a faulty Sim card.
Contact your phone carrier / provider for replacement

No bro my sim card is okey because in other phone it work fine and i try another sim card too ( the problem is after i finished call after this is start syncing :( and before its syncing i cant call and other cant call me..

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
Hey bro, can you not read English because we've given you the answer to your question.
Why keep asking did you take your medication today?
i asked people if they know about this problem i want resolve this problem by myself. before ( i send my phone for repair or get a new phone.) do you understand me or do I repeat?

Upvote 0
Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
Do you actually have any SIM contacts? If so, does removing them (after copying to the phone, obviously) fix this?

Even when I had contacts in my SIM I never saw this message, but I've not kept contacts there for more than a decade (had a SIM fail in the early 2010s and never bothered adding contacts to the replacement: they are limited in what they can store and I could see no advantage in having them).

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Do you actually have any SIM contacts? If so, does removing them (after copying to the phone, obviously) fix this?

Even when I had contacts in my SIM I never saw this message, but I've not kept contacts there for more than a decade (had a SIM fail in the early 2010s and never bothered adding contacts to the replacement: they are limited in what they can store and I could see no advantage in having them).

:( i try this allready remove all contact and still have this problem..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones