• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My visit to the Apple Store

But did you see Zooey Deschanel in that iphone commercial? :love:

No, but thanks to YouTube, I have now. Plus this is interesting.

Zooey Deschanel's Siri Ad: How Accurate Is This IPhone Commercial? - The Huffington Post

Surely check out Hello Giggles from there.

Zooey seems like a lovely looking girl.

And anyone who cares so much for bunnies deserves the best.

Send her to my house. When I'm done, I'll guarantee two things - she'll be using Android and Kelmar will have more pictures. ;) :)

PS - don't know if I can help with better strategies for determining if it's raining though.

Reactions: 9to5cynic
Upvote 0
Do you like her music?
:) yes.
No, but thanks to YouTube, I have now. Plus this is interesting.

Zooey Deschanel's Siri Ad: How Accurate Is This IPhone Commercial? - The Huffington Post

Surely check out Hello Giggles from there.

Zooey seems like a lovely looking girl.

And anyone who cares so much for bunnies deserves the best.

Send her to my house. When I'm done, I'll guarantee two things - she'll be using Android and Kelmar will have more pictures. ;) :)

PS - don't know if I can help with better strategies for determining if it's raining though.
Yeah I did stumble upon hello giggles a while back, I'm not the target audience, but still found some things to be kinda funny (though, on hind sight I'm not sure if that was supposed to be funny ;))...

And on her commercial, I did notice that she talks to Siri after the command was done. Something about 'because I don't want to wear real shoes' or something like that. At that point the Siri part was over, she was just talking to her phone, but Samuel L Jackson did the same thing in his commercial... he told Siri, "you don't want to eat (hot|cold) <specific food> do you?"

unfortunately, I current don't have the Internet capacity to watch the video... :(

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
All of you men are SOOOOO superficial!
The truth is that any hot babe, regardless of her location, style of shoes, brand of mace, or caliber of gun, becomes hotter JUST BECAUSE she knows how to work an Android!:cool:

And you missed that I said precisely that, how exactly? :D :D

I was counting you to back me up! ;) :D

PS - speaking of superficial, beauty is only skin deep, but Android is bad to the bone! (na na na na nauugh)

Reactions: damewolf13
Upvote 0

Okay EM....I sowwy.....(head hung low, as she shuffles back to her corner in AZ, in her round toed maryjanes, with her watergun filled with cherry koolaid, no can of mace in sight, replacing the dunce cap firmly on her head, while trying to figure out how to work an old iphone she found discarded on the hot AZ pavement outside an AT&T):eek:

Upvote 0
All of you men are SOOOOO superficial!
The truth is that any hot babe, regardless of her location, style of shoes, brand of mace, or caliber of gun, becomes hotter JUST BECAUSE she knows how to work an Android!:cool:

PS - speaking of superficial, beauty is only skin deep, but Android is bad to the bone! (na na na na nauugh)

Yeah, me too

Upvote 0
Okay EM....I sowwy.....(head hung low, as she shuffles back to her corner in AZ, in her round toed maryjanes, with her watergun filled with cherry koolaid, no can of mace in sight, replacing the dunce cap firmly on her head, while trying to figure out how to work an old iphone she found discarded on the hot AZ pavement outside an AT&T):eek:

:adore:

I think that that I have entered a land of mystery and imagination, beyond sight and sound, yes, I have just crossed over the threshold to... The Sarcasm Zone!

OK, so I had it coming, seeing as how you did back me up and we both knew it.

But srsly - a cheap laugh was on the line here! :eek: :D

rotf ;)

btw - the cherry Koolaid part put that over the top! Well played. :cool:

Reactions: damewolf13
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones