• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My wallpaper won't scroll? Help?

Ok, so this is my first android phone...I've never had a touch phone before and I've had this one a few months and I really love it. Wonderful phone, super fast, usually pretty easy to use and customize...but I have one issue about my wallpaper. Other friends of mine seem to figure it out just fine but I can't, and they can't seem to figure it out on my phone either. I can't get my wallpaper to scroll with my homescreen as I change the page of the homescreen. It stays put. I can only have an option to select the picture and crop it. Gives no other option. :( I also have GO Locker and I haven't really tried it because it seems kind of confusing, but I was seeing if I could do anything there... I saw the option to let the wallpaper move because it had a preferences option instead of settings, but EVEN THEN....it still doesn't scroll. It does with the ones it came with, sure, but nothing in any of my galleries. :thinking: What's wrong here? Anybody else having this problem? I am a noob to this stuff sorry lol. ^^; Also, I'm through Straight Talk, don't know if that changes anything, but really the service has been wonderful soooo I don't know? Eep.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones