• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NCAA Men's Basketball 2023

olbriar

Jun 19, 2010
Land of Oz
I love college basketball and my favorite team is the Kansas Jayhawks... duh. Early polls have them ranked #1 which means nothing. Tonight they travel to play #17 ranked Kentucky Wildcats. It should be a good game that will be on ESPN in a half hour or so. I also root for my local university, Wichita State U, where I was a sysop on their BBS years ago and where my kids went to college. Do you have a favorite team?

My local U, Wichita State University, won their game tonight. Their record is now 7-1 but they haven't played a top 25 ranked team or a team close to being in that elite group. The team has improved over the last few years to a level where they are once again watchable. I seriously doubt that the program will get to revisit the final four game again. It's extremely difficult for a mid major team to get the recruits and transfers to have a top notch team. To entice a player to come to Wichita Kansas is also a hurdle. I will continue to root for them all the same.

Upvote 0
It seems the men's NCAA basketball season is passing quickly. Another week it will be March and then the big tourney. WoW! My Kansas Jayhawks aren't playing at the level they played last year and are currently ranked 17th in the polls. At least they will see tournament play. I hope your team will get into the post season action.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Lets Go Ncaa GIF by Basketball Madness

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones