• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need a recommendation for Android

Mrtvacina

Lurker
Oct 9, 2023
Hello,

I'm looking for a new mobile phone. It must have 10,000+ mAh, be under 6.5 inches, and fall within the price range of 200-500 euros. It should not have any technical issues.My current phone is the Blackview 10000 Pro (it's over 3 years old, and I was happy with that mobile). So, if you have any suggestions for what would be the best one for that price?

Thank you in advance.

Phone Arena doesn't list any with 10,000 mah, eight only with 7000 to 10000. However I may have entered incorrectly.

Have a look :

This site is bad. There are many mobiles with 10,000 mAh. My current old one has 11,000 mAh. My current findings include DOOGEE S100Pro, Unihertz Tank 2, Oukitel WP19... So, you are wrong; some of these mobiles today have 22,000 mAh.

Upvote 0
This site is bad. There are many mobiles with 10,000 mAh. My current old one has 11,000 mAh. My current findings include DOOGEE S100Pro, Unihertz Tank 2, Oukitel WP19... So, you are wrong; some of these mobiles today have 22,000 mAh.

Yeah, I think they should be okay for large capacity battery, however these devices may not be suitable for use with American carriers.

Reactions: AugieTN and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Are you sure that they are honest in their specifications? Back when most phones had user-swappable batteries there were a lot of third party batteries that advertised large capacities but when tested came nowhere close to what they claimed. To be fair the Doogee S100Pro's mass of 548g is 10% more than my metal-cased 26,800 mAh power bank, so it is possible that it has a battery that size in there. However the review I read found that Doogee had lied about the mass of the phone: they claimed it was 400g, but when weighed it was almost 40% heavier! So while it is massive enough to have a battery of that size, this also shows that the manufacturer's specifications are not trustworthy, so caveat emptor.

Upvote 0
It must have 10,000+ mAh, be under 6.5 inches, and fall within the price range of 200-500 euros.

Two phones i was able to find, and three more that almost meet your requirements:

Ulefone Power Armor 20WT
Doogee S89
Cubot KingKong Power (6.5 inches)
Blackview BV8900 (6.5 inches)
Ulefone Power Armor 16 Pro (slightly under at only 9600 mAh)

Upvote 0
I think you'll need to wait for a few years as there's no device with 10,000 mAH battery capacity right now in the market.
Hmm, you post that directly beneath a post that lists some that do claim just that? Did you read the thread before replying?

As I noted above, some of these manufacturers aren't always completely accurate in their specifications. But there are phones claiming more than 20,000 mAh, and heavy enough that they could contain batteries of that size. So even if they exaggerate a bit I don't think it likely that they don't really have at least 10,000 mAh.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones