• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need Advice Before Carrying Out A Factory Reset

if you do a factory reset its like you got it form the box so you have to make sure you have al the passwords
em passwords now that's maybe difficult, I take it you are talking about the phone's passwords or Vodafone's passwords?

but first make the sd card empty ( im talking about apps not songs or os ) and you can also root it and instal a better rom
If I were to insert a new Vodafone PAYG sim card until the reset was complete and then switch back to my old sim card would that do - I'm on contract at the moment

Sorry if these seem silly questions but I've never had to think about this before. I think I'll leave the root it and install a better rom alone as I haven't a clue what that's all about

:thinking: is my middle name :D

Kevin

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones