• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need com.android.DunServer apk

kanaida

Android Expert
Dec 2, 2010
Can someone please upload it? Trying to test it on my LG esteem. It seems to chew up all the battery. The evo one on the other hand from a screenshot I saw barely uses any cpu. It's the last remaining thing eating cpu. I've got my stock battery lasting 25hrs now, up from 8. With this I think I can make it last days.

in that other thread on the esteem I linked you to the rom, unfortunately the rom does not have a dun server apk. but when you get to a pc maybe you can check the bluetooth apks as im guessing dun server is incorporated into them.

I think you can run that rom (on the esteem) without dun server.apk however you will not be able to use bluetooth. Or at least not to transfer files.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones