• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root need help!! boot loop..

blt33

Lurker
Jan 15, 2011
i have a droid incredible running 2.2 i rooted it using unrevoked 3. i installed rom manager and made a backup, installed titanium backup and backed up all files, i installed setpcu and had that running, all was good until i tried to install the hydra kernel. after i installed that i encountered boot loop. so i tried to recover with rom manager on hboot screen and there was no file to recover with i tried everything i could think of. i realized the memory card was formated in FAT not FAT32.

so i copied all my files from memory card, formated it in FAT32 and replaced files. not sure if that will help..its still in boot loop. i just need to get the phone working if rooted or not i dont care.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones