• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help I need a good video player/and help with handbreak for EVO

Jack Daniels

Apr 27, 2010
LACEY WA
first of all i have a Ton of videos from MKV to avi to the blue ray high def quality vids. i would like a video player that will play as many types as possible and well (yes holy grail i understand) so if you know of any please let me know.

In the event that Jesus was actually a man and the cup is long sense turned to dust ;) what settings on handbreak are best for the EVO?

Check out RockPlayerBase for a video player. It is in beta but apparently plays a lot of formats. You'll have to google it and download it. It is not in the market yet. I would use the Regular->Normal preset in Handbrake, then adjust the picture settings so that the width of the movie is set for 800 pixels (resolution of the evo screen). Alternatively you could use the AppleTv preset and make no adjustments (close enough).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones