• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need help restoring/fixing my phone

Hi, all. I have a huge problem. I added a certain boot animation on my phone, obviously my phone's rooted. Ever sinced I did that my phone is messed up. When I power the phone on it goes from the LG logo to the boot animation. It keeps repeating the boot animation and then eventually powers off. That happens all the time. Now when I try to hard reset it, it powers off too. It powers off once it shows the white box and the droid. There's no way for me to reset or start my phone. Does anyone know something that can help?

If you do not have a ROM on your SD Card already then stick you SD Card into something else that can plug into the computer, put a ROM on it and then slap it back into the phone booting up into Recovery and then Install the ROM from SD Card. If you have no way of putting a ROM onto your SD Card then it's alright except for the fact that you will have to download the LG Upgrade tool, then reinstall the WHOLE ZVB ROM through that method and then reroot, CWM, and all. I'm almost 100% positive that you can go directly to ZVB without upgrading to ZVC first but u MAY have to upgrade to ZVC first THEM downgrade, like I said i dont believe so though. Doing thhis will install DEAD stock ROM, stock bootloader, stock boot animations, and EVERYTHING so just to let you know.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones