• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help to recover deleted program

Hello everyone. Please forgive me if I have posted this request for help in the wrong forum. I am new to this forum. I was looking for the forum that deals with support and troubleshooting and if it does exist, please point me in the right direction. I am moderately tech savy, so please bear with me.

I own a Leader International Impression 10--2.3.1 Android tablet. I need help in trying to recover a deleted program. What happened was that I accidently deleted the Adobe Flash Player 10.1 program. Is there any way to recover this program? Or, is it possible to get a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player program that is hopefully compatible with the Android tablet? I have recently discovered that the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player program does not support the Android phones and tablets. So, I do not know what to do. I would appreciate any help that you can give me.

Hello, Thank you for your kind help by providing this link. I appreciate it. I tried to download the Adobe Flash Player 11 program onto my Android tablet. I received this Checkout message stating: "You are downloading Adobe Flash Player 11. You haven't accessed the Google Play Store app (the white shopping bag app icon) on your device with this email account." I also seen the comment under the "Install" button stating, "You don't have any devices." So, it appears that I still cannot download this particular program for some reason.

Upvote 0
Do you have the Play store app on your tablet? Open the app drawer and look for an app called Play or Play Store with this icon:
icon_play.png

Once open, do a search for Adobe and you will find the Player.

If you don't have the Play store, you might install the Amazon App Store and download Player from their store.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones