Need Help with FirmwareSupport

Last Updated:

1. satan

satan Member This Topic's Starter

I currently in India.Bought samsung galaxy i7500 2 weeks back.It came with xxii3 baseband version and i flashed to xxjb2 using odin 3.95.Can someone please tell me the latest firmware for india or atleast a proper,stable one because there are too many bugs on xxjb2.(please post the links)

Advertisement
  2. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

search?
    we would have to do the same to "link" you. its on the top right hand side where you can search the forums.

3. chronodekar

chronodekar Well-Known Member

Where did you buy the i7500 from and for how much ? I'm from Kochi, Kerala and I bought mine about 3 or 5 months ago. But, ever since, I haven't seen the i7500 anywhere.

Why do I need another one? Well, I'm toying with the idea on ROM development and want something to experiment on. (I make no promises that anything will come out of my 'experiments')

-chronodekar

PS - the average ebay price of Rs20000+ is ridiculous !@! (I paid Rs14500 for mine brand new!)

4. satan

satan Member This Topic's Starter

@chronodekar
    Ya i paid the same amount.Got it from univercell
    Which firmware are you using??

5. chronodekar

chronodekar Well-Known Member

@satan,

Please note battery life depends on your usage, but I have squeezed more than 150 hours with my current firmware and still had more to spare. .. Though, when I play videos or use the Wifi, it drops like a rock.

To answer you, I use "I7500XEJC4" or JC4 as it's known around here. Seriously, you should use the search or AT LEAST read the sticky threads in this forum.

-sigh-

-chronodekar

6. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

its not to be harsh, its important you know exactly what you are doing and everyhint is listed here for you to learn :p