• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need HTC HERO users to find my bugs

I have an app called Not Call Log in the market and since my last update it has killed my HTC hero user base, but none of them will email me and I don't have a hero to work with. Keep in mind that I do have an HTC Evo also running sense ui and I don't have the same issues. So that said
Hero users only need to respond. But everyone can go get my app.
Install Not Call Log from the market. Run the app once and set it to where you would like your phone yo return to after an outgoing call(the call log is too easy to accidentally dial someone FROM) then set the slider ALL THE WAY TO THE LEFT. Then press save and make a phone call. When you hang up you should not see anything but the phone go to wherever you chose
HTC hero users are reporting lag. Meaning toucan see the call log come up it waits and then goes to where you chose
-or-
It is crashing or not working for them
If you are going to respond please so this

1. Download aLogcat from the market
2. Download Not Call Log from the market
3. Follow the above instructions to setup and make a call.
4. Go into aLogCat and copy the log into your reply or send it to rogerl.android@gmail.com
5. Respond with your experiences.

Thanks everyone.
Roger L

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones