• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nesoid on Samsung Galaxy

Nesoid is cool but the controls really doesn't work at all on my Hero, suppose it's the same as on the galaxy, and without multitouch it's not even remotely fun.

We'll se when 2.1 comes what can be done. And is it possible to set the game to full screen, it's tiny as it is.

Other than that, it's a really cool app ;)

Upvote 0
I, too, am looking for a good way to work the controls with this app. I have a Samsung Behold II (reworked to run the Galaxy OS). It doesn't have a hinge-keyboard because I detest them.

However, because I made that decision, I now have a problem when it comes to remapping keyboard keys for both Nesoid and the Frodo64 emulator. I would love to use the circular D-Pad looking thing for some control, but can't remap accordingly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones