• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Netflix on Wii

Flablitz

Android Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
jax
I am trying to run Netflix from my F6 to my Wii. It will run it all the way to the actual video, but will not play the video. It works WiFi tethering it from my wife's boost mobile phone, but its only 3G (boost sucks, 3G is actually about dial up speed) and 5gb of data. I have the 60$ truly unlimited data and metro. I use the com.fattin.togglewidget.hotspot v1.2 set to open for my hotspot needs on DMs Carbon ROM which has been the best ROM I've had on this phone, and that's saying a lot because I was formerly using the Xperion ROM by GT which was awesome too. I'd really like to see a Xperion ROM 4.4.4. Any info is truly appreciated. Is it even possible at all? I don't fully understand why boost will run tethering fine on any device and metro won't. I know it probably has to do with carrier side tether blocking, but like I said, I don't fully understand it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones