• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories New cases and battery covers I've found...

Awesome find! I was looking for some "fun" cases! Have you bought from either thinkhtcincredible.com or daydeal.com yet? I see they pretty much have the same selection of cases and for the same prices. I'm wondering who has the better customer service and shipping.

Also, did your girlfriend's case come in yet? Which one did you choose to buy her and what's your opinion on it if you've received it yet?!

Edit: Lawl, you posted this yesterday. I'm assuming you don't have anything yet! Oh well, let us know when you do!

Upvote 0
Edit: Lawl, you posted this yesterday. I'm assuming you don't have anything yet! Oh well, let us know when you do!

She bought herself three cases from daydeals.com and received the UPS tracking information the next day. So, in that regard, daydeals.com has performed quite well.

As far as the products are concerned, once she gets them I'll post some photos. She didn't get any rhinestone cases, instead she got one rubberized hard case, one TPU case, and a hard case with a floral design.

Regarding the rhinestone cases, she bought one locally and here's the scoop -- please note that this is NOT a review of the daydeals.com cases. These were bought from a local kiosk-type of joint at a mall. None of their cases looked anything like what daydeals.com sells, so it's an entirely different importer. I just wanted to make that clear. :)

This rhinestone case is basically a hard plastic case with rhinestone sheets glued to it. By "sheet" I mean that it looks to be a sheet of plastic with an adhesive element on one side and machine-glued rhinestones on the other. When assembly time comes, the factory can just cut the sheet and glue it to the plastic hard case.

The end result is quite decent looking, but she's had to remove it. First, a couple of rhinestones came off after three days. Second, the glue used to attach the rhinestones is tacky enough when dry to still catch debris during day-to-day use, such as hair or stray fibers from pockets and clothing.

Kind of icky, I agree. But you know how it goes in China... If you don't hold their manufacturing accountable to certain quality standards, you'll wind up with garbage, essentially. Unfortunately, we Americans and Europeans tend to gobble it up. (And never learn our lesson, as evident that we've just bought three more Chinese-made cases...)

Upvote 0
Cases came in from Daydeal on Saturday...

We bought three of them. The orange rubberized plastic fits well and hugs the phone nicely. The hybrid case also fits very well and feels great in the hand. No problems with either of these cases.

The real winner, though, is the floral design case...

As you can see, these cases actually are a matte finish instead of glossy. These are rubberized plastic! They feel GREAT in the hand. Very soft. The colors are vibrant.

Honestly, this is the coolest case I've seen yet... Very nice stuff!

hanpmaacj.jpg

Reactions: Sharondippity
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones