• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Droid Owner

sherlynn

Feb 15, 2010
Hello! I'm Sherri from Indiana. I have been using an iPhone for a year, although I still like it, we switched to Verizon for better 3g coverage (it actually IS better than AT&T). I am still learning this droid thing, my husband got one also and since I found this forum we are learning so much!! :D

Hello! I'm Sherri from Indiana. I have been using an iPhone for a year, although I still like it, we switched to Verizon for better 3g coverage (it actually IS better than AT&T). I am still learning this droid thing, my husband got one also and since I found this forum we are learning so much!! :D
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
I moved over for the same reason.... AT&T SUCKS!!! Even in Nashville... welcome!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Well that's true. When we first got our iPhone, our service was great but no 3G unless we were near a big city and still the service was probably just as slow as edge. I can't believe how fast my web browsing is with my droid and the video play is totally awesome!!

Thanks for the welcome!! We vacation in TN every year :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones