New Every Two

Last Updated:

1. EchoX860

EchoX860 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So with Verizon I can get a new Phone every 2 Years. My question is, is it a Free Phone? I'm currently using the eNV Touch, and I'd like to upgrade. It seems like the Droid 2 is the best choice right now for Verizon, so I was curious if that'd be possible. The Verizon forums aren't really helpful

Advertisement
  2. Super_Six_Two

Super_Six_Two Well-Known Member

The main account holder might qualify for a $100 discount, otherwise you just get the 2 year contract price.

3. tbirover

tbirover Member

Go sign in @ myverizon.com and see what the various deals are with your plan by phone. Don't know how all this works or for anyone else but I had up to $200 in discounts, Droid 2 was a relative no brainer bang for the buck.

4. RJT185

RJT185 VIP Member VIP Member

If you're on an individual plan OR the main-line in the family plan then you can get the DROID 2 for $99.00 Online or $199.00 (with a $100 rebate card) at the Store. Obviously there'll be taxes and fees added on to that.

If you're not the main-line on the family plan then you can get it for the 2-Year promotional price at the upgrade date. Otherwise you can log-online and reassign the upgrade on the main line to your line if you're an authorized user on the family plan. Keep in mind as long as you and the main-line user shows up at the store, transferring the NE2-upgrade won't be too much of a hassle.

I upgraded from the enV Touch the day the D2 came out, and I don't regret it at all. Specially 'cus I was still on the unlimited data VCAST VPAK $15 plan gradfathered. But it was well worth the switch.