New Evo User

Last Updated:

1. WSFrazier

WSFrazier Active Member This Topic's Starter

Two of my local Best Buy's just got the Evo in stock, as well as my local Sprint store, I will be picking one up tomorrow morning since its 8:30pm, don't wanna be a customer that holds employees there all night.

Question is, I read on Engadget that HTC acknowledged the screen issue with light leakage... Any word if new Evo's are out yet that have this apparent fix? Very doubtful places would be receiving shipments of brand new Evo's with a fix that fast, but I guess one could hope.

I've been with AT&T for 7 years and out of contract now. Been debating for the past 2 weeks to iPhone 4 or finally go to Sprint with HTC Evo, I think I am making the right call :)

Advertisement
  2. htc.EVOlution

htc.EVOlution Well-Known Member

welcome to EVO, enough said... as for fixed issues, if you get a bad phone, just go back and return it for a replacement

3. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

If you have good Sprint reception in your area, I am positive this is the best choice! Enjoy.:)

4. THEFORCE

THEFORCE Well-Known Member

plus you have a 1yr manufacturer warranty

5. jonathan76888

jonathan76888 Well-Known Member

i got mines last week and its really awesome phone, perfect no issues at all

6. WSFrazier

Thanks guys, hope this thing doesn't turn into a dud. Reading a lot of the posts on here has me second thinking.

I had a first gen iPhone and hated it, actually ended up punching a crack into the screen when I finally had last straw with it. Don't want to chance that again with iPhone 4.

7. THEFORCE

THEFORCE Well-Known Member

well at least you can hold your phone without it dropping the signal lol...thats alwayz a plus

8. WSFrazier

Picked the Evo up today. Just finally got a chance to actually play around with it. So far loving it. Don't know what people complaining about battery life. Phone was half charged out of box, and been using it all day and bar barely budged.