• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Galaxy S Fascinate owner :)

troubledoll

Lurker
Oct 13, 2012
Hey Everyone!

I just bought a used Galaxy S on Ebay and I'm loving it so far! Beautiful display, great features, etc. Plus, it has a sliding cover for the charging port... niiiiice!

I'm a total phone nerd (although new to phone forums) so I'll probably be on here quite a bit. Hope everyone's Fall is going well! :)

Cheers,
Troubledoll

Hey Everyone!

I just bought a used Galaxy S on Ebay and I'm loving it so far! Beautiful display, great features, etc. Plus, it has a sliding cover for the charging port... niiiiice!

I'm a total phone nerd (although new to phone forums) so I'll probably be on here quite a bit. Hope everyone's Fall is going well! :)

Cheers,
Troubledoll
Welcome to AF troubledoll! Fall is going well so far! Glad to see you here and congrats on your new phone! I think you will have fun with it and if you haven't already found the forums for your phone, here is a link..
Samsung Galaxy S - Android Forums

You will find very friendly, knowledgeable people over there and all over AF.!!
:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones