• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New hello there

DERIS12

May 6, 2010
Hello there I am a lurker for the past couple months but first time poster. I have a droid eris if you cant guess. I have enjoyed the phone but run into some problems, the first one would freeze all the time, after reinstalling everything it worked fine for about a week, then when i charge it it will randomly scroll and select other things. Verizon is sending me a new one. but i love this phone. I did see a Droid Incredible to day and i will say that its name lives up to the phone. so snappy and amazing. I am a big android fan and I know what kind of phones i will be buying from now on.

Hello there I am a lurker for the past couple months but first time poster. I have a droid eris if you cant guess. I have enjoyed the phone but run into some problems, the first one would freeze all the time, after reinstalling everything it worked fine for about a week, then when i charge it it will randomly scroll and select other things. Verizon is sending me a new one. but i love this phone. I did see a Droid Incredible to day and i will say that its name lives up to the phone. so snappy and amazing. I am a big android fan and I know what kind of phones i will be buying from now on.

Welcome! I too have an Eris, apart from it being laggy every now and again I love it.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! :cool:

Upvote 0
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones