New HTC apps for hero

Last Updated:

1. twondog22

twondog22 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. COMOEd

COMOEd Active Member

I downloaded the HTC battery widget. I am wondering how accurate it is, or if it is more accurate than the meter in settings. The battery widget showed that within 30 minutes of unplugging and checking emails, surfing the web, and looking in the market, my battery had dropped to 90 percent.

3. dkokkos

dkokkos Well-Known Member

same here that first 10% just drops too fast...

4. ron

ron Well-Known Member

Seems to me that a 10% drop in 30 minutes would be about right, since that would add up to about 5 hours of heavy use to fully use the battery, right? I think that is around the rated time for the stock battery...
    Non-heavy use it'll last a lot longer.
    I tried installing that battery app and it crashed my SenseUI, so I uninstalled it.

5. twondog22

twondog22 Active Member This Topic's Starter

it had trouble installing it too untill i realized that your not supposed to "install it" just dload and then add it to the homscreen/desktop by looking under HTC widgets

6. nathanotis

nathanotis Well-Known Member

7. aznsmith

aznsmith Well-Known Member

yeah...the battery widget is basically the only good one.

tip calc is alright...you can easily use your brain to figure out a simple percentage but it's still useful.

dice is almost pointless.

today in history took forever to load but once loaded, i decided that it's completely useless as a widget since it loads too much data in such a small portion of the screen. the links on each data point makes it almost impossible to scroll through the information without pressing on a hyperlink especially for those with a rubbery screen protector (zagg).