• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tim and I live in central florida, I bought a HTC Droid Eris 2 weeks ago and have found this site to be quite informative :)

Not really to much to say about myself, I'm just a regular guy who lives a normal life. My Fiance and I are expecting out first child in mid August and other than that, theres really not anything exciting going on in my life, I tend to keep to myself for the most part, unless someone needs advice on, or help in repairing a vehicle. At that point, I really open up to people :)

That being said, if anyone ever needs and help or advice on automotive repair, please don't hesitat to ask, I'll be more than happy to share my knowledge.

Tim

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tim and I live in central florida, I bought a HTC Droid Eris 2 weeks ago and have found this site to be quite informative :)

Not really to much to say about myself, I'm just a regular guy who lives a normal life. My Fiance and I are expecting out first child in mid August and other than that, theres really not anything exciting going on in my life, I tend to keep to myself for the most part, unless someone needs advice on, or help in repairing a vehicle. At that point, I really open up to people :)

That being said, if anyone ever needs and help or advice on automotive repair, please don't hesitat to ask, I'll be more than happy to share my knowledge.

Tim
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Reactions: StillAHondaFreak
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones