• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New phone - moving some data?

I have been looking all over, but have not yet found a solution that works. I have a new Android 13 phone and want to move a few apps, like Enjoy Sudoku, from my old Android 10 phone. The reason I want to move the app is that that the app's data, like the number of puzzles I have solved, comes over. What are some ways to do this?

Google Backup doesn't seem to work (and does not provide the ability to select apps), AirDroid moved the app but not the data, etc...

My new phone is a Pixel 7 Pro and the old phone is a Pixel 3XL
So you are the other person in the world that plays Enjoy Sudoku. :p For what its worth, my stat's carried through most phones using the various transfer tools up until my Pixel 7, but at the time, I wasn't able to run Enjoy Sudoku as I got it from the Amazon Free App of the Day and I couldn't load it for a few months.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones