• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

new to Android

axel_2078

Android Enthusiast
Feb 26, 2010
Fairview Heights, IL
Hey, everyone. I'm from Fairview Heights, IL. I'm on Verizon and don't yet have an Android phone. I'm still running with my Blackberry Curve 8330 that I got two years ago. Speaking of that, I'm due for an upgrade already, but I'm holding out until the Incredible or N1 are released to Verizon. I'm still on the fence about which one I want more, but the Incredible has a slight lead right now. Either way, having an Android phone with a touch-screen is a vast improvement over my aging BB. I'm looking forward to the future HTC and Android though. See you around!

Hey, everyone. I'm from Fairview Heights, IL. I'm on Verizon and don't yet have an Android phone. I'm still running with my Blackberry Curve 8330 that I got two years ago. Speaking of that, I'm due for an upgrade already, but I'm holding out until the Incredible or N1 are released to Verizon. I'm still on the fence about which one I want more, but the Incredible has a slight lead right now. Either way, having an Android phone with a touch-screen is a vast improvement over my aging BB. I'm looking forward to the future HTC and Android though. See you around!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones