• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Android

dabig25

Feb 2, 2012
I'm a former iPhone user (3g & 4). Just got a Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket.

So glad I made the move from iPhone to Android.

Still a little overwhelmed by the many different features it has compared to iphone.

Only problem I'm having now is setting up my email to push right away & notify right away as well.

Looking forward to Ice Cream sandwich when it becomes available.

Congrats on the new phone and welcome to Android Forums. We have an area here just for talking the Skyrocket that should prove very interesting and informative to you. Many have made the migration to the Android OS and have used these forums to get a good footing. Here is a link to the Skyrocket area. I hope you will drop in and enjoy the information there. Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums

Upvote 0
Congrats on the new phone and welcome to Android Forums. We have an area here just for talking the Skyrocket that should prove very interesting and informative to you. Many have made the migration to the Android OS and have used these forums to get a good footing. Here is a link to the Skyrocket area. I hope you will drop in and enjoy the information there. Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums

Thanks for the info

Funny thing.....saw a commercial on TV today on the Galaxy S2

They made fun of the iPhone users

Upvote 0
Thanks for the info

Funny thing.....saw a commercial on TV today on the Galaxy S2

They made fun of the iPhone users

Shame shame lol. You will see a lot of joking here about the iphone fan base. It's all in fun. They make different devices because users are different. My son is love with his iphone. I'm in love with my Android device. What can I say..

I raised him wrong lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones