• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have a question, I am buying accessories for my Z1 and I am finding that accessories are earmarked for certain sub models, such as Sony Xperia Z1 L39h or Honami or Z1 C6902 or 6633.

I am wondering if that all really matters for the actual frame of the phone, ie. cases, magnetic chargers and the like.

Can someone help me out.

Thanks.

Welcome to AF! :)

As far as I'm aware, the C6902/L39h, C6903, C6906, & the C6943 are all the same phone, so all accessories should work no problem.

The T-Mobile variant is the C6916 and it's a slightly different size. Cases etc won't work, not sure about the charging docks and other cables etc.

I'm not sure what the 6633 is, I've never heard of that one (and can't find any reference to it anywhere either).

Upvote 0
Ok.. FYI.. a friend found this link and sent it to me, I asked him at the same time I posted in this forum, Sony Xperia Z1 - Full phone specifications

Sony Xperia Z1 in the box at the top Also known as Sony Xperia Z1 Honami, Sony Xperia Z1 C6902/L39h, Sony Xperia Z1 C6903, Sony Xperia Z1 C6906, Sony Xperia Z1 C6943
I will assume it means they are identical as you said.
Again thanks

Reactions: El Presidente
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones