• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root New to rooting. Best ROM for DINC?

andyandroid81891

May 5, 2010
Hey guys! I'm about to root my phone for the first time. I know that the INC isn't the major focus of the developer community but I also know that there are a bunch of very smart devs working very hard on custom ROMs for the INC. I've heard a TON about CyanogenMod 6 and it sounds great but it's still in nightlies for the INC. I'd love something like stock Froyo but my main concern is a fully stable, feature rich ROM. Any suggestions?

~Andrew

which one of adrenalyne's roms is the newest? i see pb&j, more pb&j, second wave...i don't want the evo port really, i just want a vanilla 2.2 that i can use sling player on. i loved cm6 but sling player wouldn't work, so i had to go back to stock...

More pb&j might be best for you.

Don't ask me what I was thinking with these thread titles....

Having a 7 year old daughter tends to tear away at your sanity,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones