• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to the Android Family

JFields

Lurker
Jan 2, 2010
Midwest
Hi All,

Happy New Year! I just bought an HTC Hero (sprint) and am excited about it! I have only had it three days so I am busily downloading apps and trying to familiarize myself with the wide array of functions.
I wish it had an app that beamed us to warm weather because I live in the midwest and it is now 16 F...brrr. I look forward to talking to some of you on the forum.

J.F.

Hi All,

Happy New Year! I just bought an HTC Hero (sprint) and am excited about it! I have only had it three days so I am busily downloading apps and trying to familiarize myself with the wide array of functions.
I wish it had an app that beamed us to warm weather because I live in the midwest and it is now 16 F...brrr. I look forward to talking to some of you on the forum.

J.F.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones