• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to the whole android thing

What's up? Brand new here, about 10 minutes ago. Got 2 new android phones and are having a blast discovering everything about them...

Own the My Touch G3 and a Samsung i7500 Galaxy.

The unlimited My Touch service plan is completely free now and I'm looking forward to not having a monthly payment for my Samsung's plan, (my wife's phone) any day now.

Gonna get even better when I completely figure out the phones. Or maybe with the android's evolution I never completely will!

Anyway, hope I can learn something from a few of you on here. :)

What's up? Brand new here, about 10 minutes ago. Got 2 new android phones and are having a blast discovering everything about them...

The unlimited My Touch service plan is completely free now and I'm looking forward to not having a monthly payment for my Samsung's plan, (my wife's phone) any day now.

Gonna get even better when I completely figure out the phones. Or maybe with the android's evolution I never completely will!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones