• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[NEW] Zidoo X6 Pro Review

batboy

Android Enthusiast
Nov 29, 2013
Hi people :) I have opportunity to introduce to you high quality media player from company Zidoo.
In this review I will present to you their newest model called X6 Pro. Okay about packaging,
you will get next items: remote control, power adapter, device, HDMI cable and of course short user manual.

Design and build

For someone who is going to buy a new media player, I think that design is not most important feature.
But anyway from what I can see it has very similar design comparing with other players. It is small and very thin,
so you can place it anywhere in the room. Talking about the build quality according to the company the case is
made from combination of aluminum and plastic. Overall I am very satisfied with design and build quality.

Performance and benchmark testing

For me Zidoo X6 Pro is beast because it has really strong hardware like 64 bit Octa Core CPU Rockchip RK3368
and 2 GB of RAM. For storage they have prepared 16 GB memory but you can upgrade if this is not enough for
you using the microSD card up to 32 GB.

Also the GPU is SGX6110 which supports H.265 and H.264 at 2K or 4K. Except strong hardware it is very important
also to have good optimized operating system. On this point I am very satisfied because Zidoo company
offers great after sale support. They often offer new updates to get more stable OS. So I was not disappointed
because everything was working perfect from every day use, KODI, playing games to watching movies.
Also I have tested the device with several benchmark test apps and below you can see test results.

subtitles works just fine :)

Darling, I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. :)

Conclusion

Overall I am very satisfied with the Zidoo X6 Pro, because it offers high quality, superb after sale support,
strong hardware and affordable price which is around $100 and you can if you want buy it at Amazon.
For more information please visit the official website or this blog

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones