• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

newbie with desire

Hi,
As a newbie I am having probs grasping some basics.
I have found some answers to questions but here I would like to ask a couple of simple questions.
When I drag my main screen to one side I get things such as messages an facebook. How do I change what is on the screens eg I dont want face book it is stuck on one page so it is not even the home page? HOw do I add new screens eg my google account when I drag screens.
also when I try to add a widget to the main screen it says not enough room drag to another screen is this normal as there looks to be a big enough space on the main screen.

Thanks for putting up with another newbie.

Mat

Hi,
As a newbie I am having probs grasping some basics.
I have found some answers to questions but here I would like to ask a couple of simple questions.
When I drag my main screen to one side I get things such as messages an facebook. How do I change what is on the screens eg I dont want face book it is stuck on one page so it is not even the home page? HOw do I add new screens eg my google account when I drag screens.
also when I try to add a widget to the main screen it says not enough room drag to another screen is this normal as there looks to be a big enough space on the main screen.

Thanks for putting up with another newbie.

Mat

I made this thread, maybe you can find some joy here...

http://androidforums.com/htc-desire/138542-htc-desire-101-youtube.html

Reactions: matluz
Upvote 0
If you want to remove an item just long press on the item and then drag it to the bin that appears at the bottom of the screen.

If you wish to add an item just long press an empty area of the screen and then a menu will appear.Simply choose what you wish to add and then it will appear on the screen.

Reactions: matluz
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones