• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

News Expert - with Dictionary

jasonford

Lurker
Dec 30, 2014
I found in most current apps, the news / topics are mostly pre-selected, you can't search of your own. Besides, in most apps, you can't increase the text size or maybe just to a certain size, which is very difficult for me to read on my phone. And sometimes, in like Feedly, when I clicked on a news, there was just a summary of the news, not the full story or even no content.

There's one app that I really like, News Expert ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dolalog.newsexpert ) which I can search for any news, increase/decrease texts to any size. Plus, it has integrated popup word definition lookup, which I found really convenient when reading news, which most Android news apps don't have. And it's free.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones