• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NewsRob (Google Reader / RSS): Great for sync'ing your google reader articles

S

savante21

I use newsrob multiple times per day.
Before I found newsrob, I wasnt a google reader user at all.
I wanted to find an app that would allow me to keep up with all the technology and news blogs I used my computer to read.

When I found newsrob I decided to give it a try and promptly signed up for google reader. After providing google reader with all the urls of the blogs I follow, it was easy to subscribe to the feeds and organize them into folders (although google needs to work on the google reader interface).

After that, newsrob sync'd up with google reader and I was able to easily and conveniently read through my rss feeds.
The only gripe I have with the program is, when I swipe to the right to mark a headline read, sometimes it opens the article instead of marking it as read... but that could partially be related to my N1's screen.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones