• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Nexus One Power Switch Woes

step21

Lurker
Aug 16, 2009
Okay, so after getting it repaired under warranty once already, now a few months later my power switch first slowly then quickly stopped working again. I might be able to get it repaired under warranty again, but either way this is really annoying, really thinking about getting a new iphone when it comes out as a back up phone. Nexus S or so is no alternative as it is a Samsung, with which I vowed never to get again based on past experiences.
All help&ideas (best of all ofc if there is a way to fix permanently) are appreciated.

I just went through this with HTC. The warranty on my phone dropped 3 weeks ago and they flat out refused to do anything but offer to repair my phone. They also wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor. One of the reps even went as far as to drop me back into the menu system so she wouldn't have to deal with me. I'm looking for a new phone and it's not going to be and HTC device.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones