1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Mobile stops playing

Last Updated:

1. LShep97

LShep97 Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know if there is a way on the NFL Mobile app to keep the live audio playing when you put the phone in sleep mode? When I put it in sleep it cuts off the audio. I tried to listen to the game tonight while walking my dog and it kept my screen on the whole time while in my pocket.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

Yeah, I noticed this too. I wanted to listen to the Sunday night game on my drive home from work, but I would have preferred to listen to it with the screen off, it's pretty bright in the dark, even with the brightness all the way down. Of course, the audio was so stuttery and kept stopping and starting, it was pretty unlistenable anyways.

3. AaronRodgersFTW

AaronRodgersFTW Active Member

Do you have to pay the 10 bucks for the audio stream? It just states you need the Vcast for video stream.

4. LShep97

I think the $10 is only for video and you can listen to the audio for free. I lucked out and downloaded the app before they started the $10 fee so I get to see the video for free for this season.

5. alsoran

alsoran Well-Known Member

NFL mobile and NASCAR are more hype than anything else, Nascar at one time had a couple of cams set up and you could watch pit stops and rear race cams,and I think front cams,now all you really see are dots going around in circles,and the NFL only get the scores for the most part

6. LShep97

with the NFL mobile app you get live audio from every game and you can get live nfl redzone and thursday night and sunday night games. plus it has fantasy tracker which is kinda nice too.